For this Bitcointalk bounty program, Arbitraging.co has reserved 50k tokens sold. All of these Arbitraging tokens will be fully distributed among the ARBITRAGING bounty campaign participants. As the total amount of participants is unknown, the Arbitraging token will be allocated based on a predetermined amount for each bounty campaign.
We are looking forward to engaging with you!
Example: In the signature campaign a campaign participant will get stakes on a weekly basis during the backing campaign and at the end your amount of Arbitraging tokens will be calculated with the following formula:
(Amount allocated for specified campaign / Total amount of stakes) * Member's stakes
Example: (400,000 Allocated / 12,000 Total Stakes) * 100 Member stakes = 3333.33 Arbitraging tokens
Distribution of Rewards
**If we get less than 50 participants in any campaign until the end of the crowdsale, we'll reduce funds by half for the respective campaign.
Social media campaign: 55% of 50k Arbitraging Tokens
Signature campaign: 20% of 50k Arbitraging Tokens
Blog campaign and YouTube: 25% of 50k Arbitraging Tokens
Bounties will be distributed after the end of the ICO.
Once an ETH address is submitted, it will not be changed for any reason. Be careful when submitting your ETH address.
Do not submit ETH addresses from an exchange ShapeShift, mixers, or any other 3rd party service. Provide only ETH addresses to which you know your private keys (or seed phrases).
You will find a detailed list of different bounty campaigns below.
Social media bounty includes
1. Twitter - follow our account; like, comment on a tweet and retweet
2. Telegram - join our group and channel; comment or ask questions in the group
** Twitter stakes count are not instant. Twitter stakes counted after every 12 hours .
** Stakes for Telegram/Newsletter bounty will be added at the end of crowdsale.
- Follow Arbitraging Bounty Portal
- Your Twitter account needs to have at least 100 real followers.
- Retweets are limited to 3/ day
1. Jr Member: 0.5 Stake/ Week
2. Member: 1 Stake/ Week
3. Full Member: 1.5 Stakes/ Week
4. Sr. Member: 1.75 Stakes/ Week
5. Hero Member: 2 Stakes/ Week
6. Legendary: 2.5 Stakes/ Week
+ 0.25 stakes per week, if you wear our Avatar
Must wear Avatar
Must make 15 posts per week
Posts must be constructive and on the topic
Post must be 75 characters minimum
Users not posting a min of 15 posts per week for 2 consecutive weeks will be removed
1 bitcointalk account per person (If you are found to be enrolling alts you and your alt are kicked out with no pay)
No negative trust accounts may enroll
If you receive negative trust while enrolled you receive no pay and will be removed
You may not advertise any other sites in your signatures
Posts in any signature campaign or bounty threads will not count
Users may not change payment addresses. You will use the same address the whole campaign
Posts in Games & Rounds, Off topic, Lending, Auctions, Politics & Society, Beginners and help, Archival, Investor based games, or Micro earnings will not count
Max 5 posts will be counted per week in local board.
If you want to join this bounty, first wear the signature based on your rank and then fill out the form.
Everyone can participate by preparing a 500+ words blog post and publishing it online or by creating a video.
1. Low-quality articles and videos will not be accepted.
2. Articles and videos must be original work. Copying other people’s content is not allowed. (You can use official images, logos, graphics posted on the website, ANN thread, Facebook, and Twitter).
3. Articles must be longer than 500 words. Articles below 500 words will not be accepted.
4. Videos must be at least 1:00 minute long. Videos under 1:00 minute will not be accepted.
5. Articles must have 2 links to the official project website (https://www.arbitraging.co/) and a link to the whitepaper(https://www.arbitraging.co/index_files/docs/Whitepaper_EN.pdf). Make sure to place your ETH address at the end.
6. In the description of a video, you must have one link to the official website (https://www.arbitraging.co/), one link to the whitepaper (https://www.arbitraging.co/index_files/docs/Whitepaper_EN.pdf), and your ETH address.
7. In the description of a video, you have to write 70+ words original text about the ARBITRAGING project/ICO.
Before you start, please post the website on which you plan to post the blog post on. We will check if it's eligible for this campaign.
We will give out 10, 20, or 30 stakes depending on the quality of the blog post.
All stakes will be given out after the end of the ICO.